During Phase 1 & 2 of Pedro’s Judo Center’s reopening, we are aiming to have all students who fall into those categories attend ONE (1) physical class per week and as many Zoom Classes per week.
You do not need to pre-register if you plan on doing the Zoom classes!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR CLASS
STEPS FOR COMING TO CLASS:
Have you pre-registered for the class?
Can you answer the COVID-19 Screening Questions with a “No”?
Please wait in your vehicle until your class has been announced.
Have you completed the COVID-19 Waiver?
Have you read the safety procedures and protocol guidelines?
Please maintain six feet of distance between you and the person in front of you.
We will be offering classes that accommodate kids and adults.
You will be permitted into the dojo one at a time for the beginning of the 10 step process to having a great class.
- arrive and be invited in.
- your temperature will be checked with a non-contact thermometer.
- your hands will be sprayed with a sanitizing spray
- you will place your shoes in a cubby
- you will NOT check in on the iPad
- you will be directed to your designated workout space
- you will enjoy a class
- you will put on your shoes and pick up your water bottle (If you brought one)
- you will be dismissed one at a time and your hands will be sprayed with a sanitizing spray one last time.